This page contains the release notes for the Pardot API and related documentation.
- fixed various broken links in the documentation.
- fixed bug where the error array in the version 4 batch endpoints response was not correctly indexed.
- added information explaining the error response when using batch actions in v4.
read end-point (v4):
- This update will bring the v4 read end point into sync with the v3 end point. Archived prospects previously included in
readresponses will now be excluded when
query end-point (v3-4):
- any email activity that is related to an email list will now include the list_email_id
- any email activity that is related to an email generated from an email template will include the email_template_id
- filter visitor activities by various object types:
- when using the
readend-point, you can exclude the email text and HTML body message from the response by setting include_message to false.
prospect_account_idfield is now returned by default on
queryAPI calls. This includes calls made with the
Mentions of default value:
id for the
sort_by query parameter have been removed from API documentation for clarity.